SANTA’S ON IN CONSECON The Ameliasburgh Ward 4 Recreation Committee and the village of Consecon wish to remind you not to miss the 33rd. Annual, Consecon Santa Claus Parade, Sunday November 16th. at 1:00 pm.
This year’s parade features;
- Prince Edward County Pipes & Drums
- Brighton Legion Highlanders Band
- 413 Airforce Pipes & Drums
- Napanee & District Caledonia Pipe Band
- Rameses Shriners – Belleville
- Consecon United Church will be holding a Bake & Craft Sale from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm
- Consecon Branch Library will be holding an Arts & Crafts sale from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm.
Anyone wishing to participate in the parade, may do so by entering a float, driving their classic car, coming on horseback, or walking on their own or with a pet, it’s not too late to get involved. To take part, interested folks can register early by contacting Heather Marr at 613-394-5093 or by emailing or just show up by 12:30 pm on November 16th at the junction of Consecon Main St and Mill St (County Road 29) in the village of Consecon.
Awards will be presented for * most original float, * the best band, * the best horse and * the best walker.
MASONIC HALL AT SANTA CLAUSE PARADE
Refreshments will be available in Santa’s workshop at the Masonic Lodge from noon on.
After the Parade;
- Santa will be handing out chocolate Advent Calendars to all the children
- There will also be a children’s craft centre for making Christmas decorations
- Assistance for children in writing their Christmas wish letters
- RJ the Balloon Dude” will be handing out a balloon toy of their choice.
- From 2:00 till 5:00pm Cascades Pub & Grill will kick-off their fourth annual “A Time To Share” and hold a fundraiser with all proceeds going toWellington’s Storehouse Food Bank featuring a Bowl of Chili and a Bun ($5.00) and Hot Dogs ($2.00) and Free Hot Chocolate. For your enjoyment, Peter Rea of The Reasons will entertain in support of this worthy cause