This year’s parade features the
- Prince Edward County Pipes & Drums
- Brighton Legion Highlanders Band
- 413 Airforce Pipes & Drums
- Napanee & District Caledonia Pipe Band.
Also participating are the crowd favourites
- Consecon Branch Library will be holding an Arts & Crafts sale from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm.JOIN IN THE PARADE WITH YOUR FLOAT, CLASSIC CAR, HORSE, WALKING AND MORE!,
Anyone wishing to participate in the parade, may do so by entering a float,
driving their classic car, coming on horseback, or walking on their own or
with a pet, it’s not too late to get involved. To take part,
interested folks can register early by contacting Heather Marr at 613-394-5093,
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or just show up by 12:30 pm on
November 16th. at the junction of Consecon Main St and Mill St (County Road 29)
in the Village of Consecon.Awards will be presented for
- Consecon United Church will be holding a Bake & Craft Sale from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm
- Rameses Shriners – Belleville
- most original float
- the best band
- the best horse
- the best walker.
MASONIC HALL AT SANTA CLAUSE PARADE
- Refreshments will be available in Santa’s workshop at the Masonic Lodge from noon on. After the Parade
- Santa will be handing out chocolate Advent Calendars to all the children
- There will also be a children’s craft centre for making Christmas decorations, and assistance for children in writing their Christmas wish letters
- “RJ the Balloon Dude” will be handing out a balloon toy of their choice.Post Parade, from 2:00 till 5:00 pm
- Cascades Pub & Grill will kick-off their fourth annual “A Time To Share” and hold a fundraiser with all proceeds going to Wellington’s Storehouse Food Bank featuring a Bowl of Chili and a Bun ($5.00) and Hot Dogs ($2.00) and Free Hot Chocolate. For your enjoyment, Peter Rea of The Reasons will entertain in support of this worthy cause.
Come out and attend and/or participate in this County tradition, the lead off event in the County’s Christmas celebrations. Help make this the best Santa Clause Parade Consecon has ever held!