September 10, 2015
County Launches Customer Origin and Resident Surveys as Next Step in Downtown Revitalization Project
The County is moving forward with the next phase of the Downtown Revitalization Project by launching two surveys which will be conducted this fall.
A Customer Origin Survey will be offered to downtown customers, with a goal of identifying a trade area for each community – an area near each community from which most of the business is drawn. This survey will be conducted by project volunteers at different locations within the defined downtown centres of Picton, Bloomfield, Wellington, Consecon and Rossmore, and will take place over an eight day period starting on Monday September 26.
A Resident Survey will be available to County residents from September 8 through to October 8. This survey aims to gather feedback regarding the shopping and services available within the defined downtown areas listed above. The resident survey can be accessed online (click here) , or by contacting Tom Coke, Downtown Revitalization Coordinator, or in hard copy at the following locations throughout the County:
- Picton: Shire Hall, C/O Tom Coke, 332 Picton Main Street Picton Picton DBIA C/O Lyndsay Richmond, 280 Picton Main Street Picton
- Wellington: Home Hardware, C/O Evan Nash, 289 Wellington Main Street, Wellington Wellington Library, 261 Wellington Main Street, Wellington
- Rossmore: County Camo, C/O Teal Baverstock, 71 County Road 3, Rossmore
- Consecon: Consecon Library, 211 County Road 29, Consecon
- Bloomfield: Bloomfield Library, 300 Bloomfield Main Street, Bloomfield
Please note that all hard copy resident surveys must be returned to either Shire Hall in Picton or at the point of pickup in each of the above communities by October 8, 2015. The survey data collected will be incorporated into each community’s Downtown Revitalization Strategic Plan which will be completed by December 31, 2016.
For further information, please contact: Tom Coke, Downtown Revitalization Coordinator, County of Prince Edward, 613.476.2148 x 259, or firstname.lastname@example.org