July 28, 2018
July 28, 2018
Consecon United Church UCW pancake breakfast – 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Consecon United Church, $8 per person.
July 02, 2018
June 26, 2018
June 26, 2018
Municipal water customers connected to the Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System may experience coloured water and fluctuating water pressure on Saturday, June 23.
The water restrictions are a result of planned water distribution work in the Trenton Drinking Water System.
• Customers may experience coloured water and intermittent pressure fluctuations between 7 am and 7 pm on Saturday, June 23.
• The Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System is supplied drinking water from the City of Quinte West’s Trenton Drinking Water System.
• As a result of planned distribution system work in the Trenton Drinking Water System, Prince Edward County water customers connected to the Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System, particularly those located in Carrying Place, may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water.
• To reduce potential impacts to customers and the drinking water system, customers are asked to practice water conservation and avoid excessive water use for the duration of work. Running tap water for extended periods, using the washing machine and dish washer simultaneously, outdoor water use such as watering lawns, gardens, vehicle washing and pool filling should be avoided until the work is complete.
• If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete and avoid doing laundry until colour has cleared.
• Water quality will be monitored, and is not expected to be impacted by this work. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of the work.
• There will not be traffic impacts associated with this work experienced in Prince Edward County.
• To submit a comment or question or report a problem, visit The County’s customer service webpage (www.thecounty.ca/county-government/departments/customer-service) and fill out the online form.
• For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023 or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.
June 23, 2018
“BLUES NIGHT” SATURDAY, JUNE 23, CONSECON LEGION, 184 COUNTY RD 29, CONSECON, featuring Peggy Voigt, Ken McColm & Friends. Doors open at 4:00 pm with music starting up by 5:00, and the music ending sometime around 9:00 pm. Soak up the Sun and take in the Raw Energy of the Blues out on the patio. Tickle your palate with a mouthwatering Souvlaki Dinner with all the fixins. See you there.