CARA’S 13th Annual AGM,
Sunday May 5th, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:30p.m.
- Highlights of our year’s activities
- New business (bring your issues and requests or call 613 965 1878 to add to the agenda)
Guest Speakers: Our new Mayor and Ameliasburgh Councillors
CARA exists to help improve conditions in Consecon and area on behalf of its residents. We make deputations to council, co-sponsor events and beautification projects and support community activities. We invite you to participate in our community by:
- Volunteering at one or more of our great community-focused events
- Getting involved in one or more of our beautification projects
- Being a member of the executive to help plan Consecon’s future
- Coming out and showing your support by becoming a member.
Membership is open to all 18+ in our community who wish to join. Please note that membership fees must be paid prior to the meeting so that you can exercise your voting privileges. You can fill out the form on the reverse and bring it to the AGM with your payment or mail it in.