July 02, 2018
July 02, 2018
June 26, 2018
June 26, 2018
Municipal water customers connected to the Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System may experience coloured water and fluctuating water pressure on Saturday, June 23.
The water restrictions are a result of planned water distribution work in the Trenton Drinking Water System.
• Customers may experience coloured water and intermittent pressure fluctuations between 7 am and 7 pm on Saturday, June 23.
• The Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System is supplied drinking water from the City of Quinte West’s Trenton Drinking Water System.
• As a result of planned distribution system work in the Trenton Drinking Water System, Prince Edward County water customers connected to the Consecon/Carrying Place Drinking Water System, particularly those located in Carrying Place, may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water.
• To reduce potential impacts to customers and the drinking water system, customers are asked to practice water conservation and avoid excessive water use for the duration of work. Running tap water for extended periods, using the washing machine and dish washer simultaneously, outdoor water use such as watering lawns, gardens, vehicle washing and pool filling should be avoided until the work is complete.
• If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete and avoid doing laundry until colour has cleared.
• Water quality will be monitored, and is not expected to be impacted by this work. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of the work.
• There will not be traffic impacts associated with this work experienced in Prince Edward County.
• To submit a comment or question or report a problem, visit The County’s customer service webpage (www.thecounty.ca/county-government/departments/customer-service) and fill out the online form.
• For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023 or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.
June 23, 2018
“BLUES NIGHT” SATURDAY, JUNE 23, CONSECON LEGION, 184 COUNTY RD 29, CONSECON, featuring Peggy Voigt, Ken McColm & Friends. Doors open at 4:00 pm with music starting up by 5:00, and the music ending sometime around 9:00 pm. Soak up the Sun and take in the Raw Energy of the Blues out on the patio. Tickle your palate with a mouthwatering Souvlaki Dinner with all the fixins. See you there.
June 02, 2018
May 19, 2018
May 12, 2018
ACOUSTIC JAM SESSION featuring “The Friday Afternoon All Acoustic Consecon Musicians.” Since the Fall of 2017, in the late afternoon a group of local musicians, loosely based on the traditional musical sessions at Irish pubs, settle themselves into a corner of the Consecon Legion Hall and take pleasure in giving life to a relaxed, fun and cooperative musical afternoon. Regardless of skill level, the group is open to like-minded players of all ages, prepared to bring along their instruments, songs, and voices. Come on out and experience this Casual Acoustic Jam Session, focused on laid-back musical enjoyment. Consecon Legion, 184 County Road 29 in Beautiful Downtown Consecon. See you there.
May 10, 2018
May 6, 2018
Your new Executive Committee. I’m glad to see new faces attending and stepping up. Also, our constitution has been amended so that the year end is April 30 from December 31.
CARA’S 12th Annual AGM
Sunday May 6th
2:00 p.m. – 3:30p.m.
Consecon Legion Br. 509
Highlights of our year’s activities
Proposed amendments to the Constitution
New business (bring your issues and requests or call 613 965 1878 to add to the agenda)
Guest Speaker: Ray Patterson
Topic: Wellers Bay flooding and the State of Wellers Bay Project
CARA exists to help improve conditions in Consecon and area on behalf of its residents. We make deputations to council, co-sponsor events and beautification projects and support community activities. We invite you to participate in our community by:
Volunteering at one or more of our great community-focused events
Getting involved in one or more of our beautification projects
Being a member of the executive to help plan Consecon’s future
Coming out and showing your support by becoming a member.
Membership is open to all in our community who wish to join. Please note that membership fees must be paid prior to the meeting so that you can exercise your voting privileges.
Help your community and join CARA Inc.