Consecon, though a small Village is big on it’s annual events.
- Banner Festival on June 15-21, 2015 is first event of the year and has grown in popularity over the last three years.
- Consecon Day 0n August 01, 2015 shows how the entire Village has come together over the last five years to welcome visitors to participate in our giant yard sale, kids events, art and yoga demonstrations, pig roast, and street dance with live music.
- Soap Box Derby on August 01, 2015 although part of Consecon Day has grown so quickly that it has become a major event within an event.A fun afternoon for the kids who come from far and wide to experience the thrill of gravity racing in a safe environment.
- Haunting in the Hamlet on October 24, 2015 is a family-focussed harvest and pre-Halloween celebration. Residents and visitors are encouraged to dress up and join in on the festivities.
- Santa Claus Parade on November 15, 2015 has been enjoyed by thousands for more than three decades. It is the first Santa Claus Parade in the Quinte Area and one of the best.
Click on any event above
to see what you could have experienced in previous years.
Each event could not have been produced without the continued support and generous donations of the following;
- Ameliasburgh Ward 4 Recreation Committee
- The County of Prince Edward
- Consecon and Area Ratepayers Association Inc. volunteers
- Local Consecon Businesses and area residents
- Countless volunteers who come forward every time to help make each event a success.