Ramps built by Robert Bennett
due to a lack of volunteers.
(subject to change without notice)
1.All participants must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
2.Proper participant footwear, running shoes or equivalent, no flip flops or sandals.
3.Protective head gear must be worn during each race. We strongly recommend a snowmobile, bicycle or motorcycle helmet.
4. Signing of the waiver does not exclude participants from being in photos and or videos of our event.
1. Steering MUST be limited to 1″ travel in each direction.
2. If you don’t have a car you MUST use one of the cars we provide, unless previous arrangements have been made.
3. No metal skinned or framed cars.
4. All cars MUST have 4 wheels supporting it down the course.
5. Cars will be inspected for safety on race day following registration.
1. Parents are NOT allowed between the ramps and MUST help load the car their child is using.
2 Each racer will have two runs with their average time recorder for awards.
3. Lane choice will be by random draw.
4. An elimination type ladder will be introduced for Open Class racers if time permits.
5. If you are not ready to run when called, we will NOT wait for you and you will forfeit your run and record a loss.