Ramps built by Robert Bennett
1. Steering MUST be limited to 1″ travel in each direction.
2. If you don’t have a car you MUST use one of the cars we provide.
3. No metal skinned or framed cars.
4. All cars MUST have 4 wheels supporting it down the course.
5. Cars will be inspected for safety on race day following registration.
6. Proper participant footwear, running shoes or equivalent, no flip flops or sandals.
7. Protective head gear must be worn during each race. We strongly recommend a snowmobile, bicycle or motorcycle helmet.
8. Parents are NOT allowed between the ramps and MUST help load the car their child is using.
9 Each racer has one run to feel out the track, lane choice will be by random draw.
11. If you are not ready to run when called, we will NOT wait for you and you will forfeit your run.
12. Signing of the waiver does not exclude participants from being in photos and or videos of our event.
Volunteers are needed on race day
Saturday August 04, 2018.
Please contact our coordinator Nick Nowitski
at 613-965-1877 or email email@example.com.
Need help to build a safe soap box derby race car?
It’s easy, fun, and we have the plans to show you how.
Not handy and don’t have a car,
we have cars that your kids can use.
See pictures and results from all of our Derbys by clicking the links below;
…Sponsored by Ameliasburgh Ward 4 Recreation Committee.
Produced with the help of C.A.R.A. Inc. and local volunteers.